Black Bha’lir Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

2 posters

Go down

Injustice: Gods Among Us Empty Injustice: Gods Among Us

Post  Christian Hall Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:11 am

Awesome looking game. It's a DC only version of Mortal Kombat vs DC. I've only played the demo, and am kind of poor at the moment, but next pay check, I intend to buy the full game.

There are actually quite a few characters I want to play as; Batman, Green Arrow, Nightwing... just to name three.

This along with the fact that I need more... (relatively) child friendly games, makes it a sure buy for me... once I get the money.
Christian Hall
Christian Hall
Admin

Back to top Go down

Injustice: Gods Among Us Empty Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us

Post  Rhan Komo Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:24 am

Aquaman is actually a scary superhero Razz

Great game, but waaaay too many cut scenes, I mean I can't punch someone without a dialogue happening but it goes by quick at least.
Rhan Komo
Rhan Komo
Big Brother
Big Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian Hall Sun May 12, 2013 3:57 am

Just bought the game yesterday... and I'm disappointed in my skill Sad

Nightwing is fun to play as. The Staff - Stick combo is fun, and I kind of know when to switch. But I still suck at activating the combos when I need them.

Aquaman is really cool actually. I just refuse to use him on principle >_>

Batman is awesome. 'nuff said.

I love how they implemented Flash's powers. He already has a good sense of speed, so when he slows down time, it has a really good effect.

I really like using Green Arrow, and he may be my best character. Unlike some people (my cousin) I can use him to effect without spamming arrows. I use them... as bridges, after meleeing a good bit, just to keep the damage going, but they aren't my main thing.
Christian Hall
Christian Hall
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum