Black Bha’lir Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick ups and Access

2 posters

Go down

Pick ups and Access Empty Pick ups and Access

Post  Christian Hall Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:41 am

To reduce wait times, contact the supplier when you arrive in system.

I will give you the name of who to contact when you first receive orders.

All you need to do is use the message format:

"Hello,
I'm here on the orders of Christian Hall of Black Bha`lir to pick up _____.
I am _____ hours away from the pick up location."

If you are the one loading the ship DM them again when you're done:

"Hello,
I just finished loading the Christian Hall/ Black Bha`lir order. I am aboard the ___. Please makeover at your convenience.
Thanks."
Christian Hall
Christian Hall
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pick ups and Access Empty Re: Pick ups and Access

Post  Laz Uli Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:41 pm

In the Combine many entities like facilities, ships, stations and vehicles are always owned by someone. The owner can set the entity to closed or open to all, and open to crewlist, or, in the case of a faction owned entity, open to faction.

In order to remove something from an entity, or to move the entity itself, you have to be inside it. In the case of ships, vehicles and raw materials (aka mats and RM's) you have to be assigned pilot or operator of the facility or entity.

Planets can also offer access issues if they are shielded, which will show up on descent as a blue overlay. The only way to see if you can get through the shield on descent is to try, on the second leg, atmo to ground. Shield access must generally be arranged.

Access is best requested a few hours before you actually need it to give time for it to actually be done.
Laz Uli
Laz Uli
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum