Black Bha’lir Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Space 3

Go down

Dead Space 3 Empty Dead Space 3

Post  Rhan Komo Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:00 am

A horror action First Person Shooter with Co-Op.

Graphics: 9/10
Mechanics: 8/10
Combat: 8/10
Good? No

Dead Space 3, or rather the Dead Space Trilogy, was suppose to be a horror game but as each squeal came out it grew largely out what it suppose to be and became a standard/generic FPS. Because EA believes that if a game isn't Call of Duty it's just not Call Of Duty enough.

The Co-Op destroys any sense of tension, horror or anything that a player might have and even when playing by one's self it seems the creators really wanted a generic FPS with the name "Dead Space" on it so they can sell it for a higher price.

Rule of thumb for me, if you could replace the heads and or names of villains of a game with Call of Duty bad guys and come out with a Call of Duty then that game probably won't be all that good.

But if, I guess, like me, you enjoyed the Story and or genre of Dead Space then this game won't be a big disappoint but if you wanted the horror and or tension from Dead Space 1 then I'm sorry but this game just doesn't cut it.

I enjoyed it mostly because of the first three things I stated but when I looked at what it suppose to be or what they tried to sell it as then I see it if it actually worked or not.
Rhan Komo
Rhan Komo
Big Brother
Big Brother

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum